Are very “hands on”
Ask a lot of questions
Believe words like honesty, integrity, & trust are important
Have a passion for excellence
Like to have fun
Love solving problems
Live to learn & continually improve
Care more about your intelligence & values than your experience
Do whatever it takes to service our customers and our teams
Enjoy helping others
Receives and stores product by designing and developing product movement and storage systems; improving operations; managing staff.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
- Meets warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Develops warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment.
- Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Managing Processes, People Management, Supervision, Data Entry Skills, Data Entry Management, Data Processing, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in a warehouse, distribution, operations or service-related environment.