Are very “hands on”
Ask a lot of questions
Believe words like honesty, integrity, & trust are important
Have a passion for excellence
Like to have fun
Love solving problems
Live to learn & continually improve
Care more about your intelligence & values than your experience
Do whatever it takes to service our customers and our teams
Enjoy helping others
We pride ourselves on the quality of warehouse personnel we hire and the service we provide our customers. We are looking for experienced and dedicated forklift operators to start immediately. Must have current forklift certification.
Responsible for accurately storing, shipping, and receiving a product to meet company standards on safety, security and productivity.
- Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to correct storage location and ensuring the product is appropriately stacked.
- Makes certain inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Reports quality variances.
- Completes all paperwork pertaining to inbound/outbound shipments accurately and ensures second counts are performed.
- Transports outbound product from the appropriate storage location and moves safely onto the trailer.
- Ensures proper stock rotation.
- Operates any material handling machines as required, including forklifts, balers, blenders, and packaging machines in a safe manner.
- Maintains the forklift and work area in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Inspects and performs minor maintenance on the forklift daily. Completes reports and records accurately and gives to supervisor for record keeping.
- Ensures that tight control and security are maintained. Assists in physical inventories.
- Performs labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and light assembly.
Must posses a high school diploma or equivalent.
1. Must have minimum of one year forklift or warehouse experience.
2. Must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
3. Raymond / Turrent truck experience is preferred.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Great home time
- Good benefits
Are you qualified? Let us know. Click here to download our employment application. Email the completed application to email@example.com with the title of the position for which you would like to be considered in the subject line, or fax the application to 706.722.7762.
EOE, DFW, MFVD.