Are very “hands on”
Ask a lot of questions
Believe words like honesty, integrity, & trust are important
Have a passion for excellence
Like to have fun
Love solving problems
Live to learn & continually improve
Care more about your intelligence & values than your experience
Do whatever it takes to service our customers and our teams
Enjoy helping others
Responsible for freight brokerage, drayage, and scheduling of inbound/outbound loads, providing customer service and invoicing customers.
- Accurately process inbound and outbound paperwork in a timely manner. This includes confirming the accuracy of data entry, reconciling the system, output to the customer’s documents, and ensuring that all special requests are appropriately addressed and followed through.
- Timely and accurately invoice customers for receiving, outbound processing, month end billing, and all special requests and services.
- Make sure that all customers’ queries are well investigated and resolved, and escalate queries if appropriate to manager.
- Serve as liaison between warehouse personnel and customer. Resolve problems as they occur and ensure that accurate and complete information is conveyed to all.
- Write and complete accurate business correspondence to customers and team.
- Apply professional, polite telephone communication skills.
- Apply extraordinary customer service in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
- Pay attention to detail to detect discrepancies on records or reports.
- Seek opportunities to sell value-added services to customers when the occasion arises.
- Assist in improving and monitoring procedures and processes to ensure cost effectiveness in providing the most efficient service.
- Show concern about attendance and attentiveness. Meet commitments; accept accountability and stay focused under pressure.
- Adhere to established guidelines and rules of the organization outlined in the employee manual
- Assists in performing physical inventories and second counts.
- Performs other duties as needed by management.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Prefer Associates or BA in Management
- Must have some experience in an office or warehouse environment. Prefer experience in customer service and scheduling.
- Must be proficient with computers.