That's a long time.
Getting things from A to Z - and all points between - has been our mission since 1954. Our roots are in a downtown depot in Augusta, Ga., where we initially brokered and shipped sugar, chocolate and the locally produced Murray cookies (business was sweet) from 25,000 square feet of space.
It wasn’t long before our business expanded and, following the inclusion of E-Z-GO’s battery business, we decided the original depot digs seemed somewhat small. In 1969 we moved to our current location on the Savannah River, where overflow could be more easily managed.
We expanded again in 1984, adding a ventilated facility ideal for our carpet and newsprint customers, and in 1986 with the inclusion of record storage, retrieval and disposal services.
Since then RBW has moved from strength to strength, becoming ISO quality certified in 1998 and in 2004. We’re also working on becoming certified as a Foreign Trade Zone.
Today RBW manages logistics for 80 percent of the area’s industrial manufacturers from nearly two million square feet of facility in and around Augusta. Plenty of room for our continuing A-to-Z mission.